First, see this article on How the disputes process works
Screen record while you buy to win trade disputes!
- We strongly recommend recording your desktop screen while you buy using the free recording tool Loom.com to help win trade disputes.
- When you encounter a bad card, remember to paste the Loom Link on its proper section so we have it on our records.
- It's Important to start your recording BEFORE you click buy. We won't accept recording starting after you've opened a trade.
Loom is a trusted FREE 3rd party provider. They have a chrome extension, as well as desktop apps for Mac and PC.
Video how it works: Loom Desktop Recording
How do I start a recording?
Note: in order to record, you will need to have Loom's extension correctly installed in your Google Chrome browser.
Start recording by clicking on the Loom extension like the image shows below:
Here you can decide what to capture in your recording:
- Screen & Cam: records your screen and camera
- Screen Only: records just your screen with no camera
- Cam Only: records only your camera
Redeeem takes disputes very seriously, and may suspend any account we believe is acting with fraudulent intentions.