Redeeem is a peer to peer exchange to trade gift cards and bitcoin.
How to make your first gift card (for bitcoin) trade
1. Seller creates a new offer here
- Upload gift card details, receipt image, and gift card image
- Set your rate for the card (lower the faster it sells)
- Set the buyer escrow period (how long the buy has to redeem)
2. Your gift card trade offer is now listed on the market here
- You can cancel your offer any time, removing it from the market
- You can lower or raise the rate anytime
3. Your trade offer is purchased by a Buyer (escrow begins)
- The buyer opens escrow to buy your card
- The buyer can report a invalid card during the buyer escrow period
4. If the card is bad, the Buyer can submit a bad card request and cancel the trade.
- Seller has 4 hours to open a dispute, in which case Redeeem will investigate and decide the winner of the dispute.
See: How does the dispute process work?
5. If card is good, bitcoin is transferred from Buyer wallet to Seller wallet.
- Seller can withdrawal bitcoin anytime.
- See: How do I withdraw or transfer my bitcoin?
With those 5 steps you're on your way to safe trading on Redeeem.
To get started, sign up here: Create an account
Also check out the Affiliate Program!
- Redeeem has an affiliate program, wherein you get 1% bitcoin of anyone you refer, get your affiliate link here, and sign up your friends before they sign up on their own. See: Affiliate Program